Connect with us for more Movie|New|Celebrity|Software|Mp3|Video|Script And Earning Money.
Saturday, October 8, 2011

postheadericon 5 Famous Cinephiles Attempt to Explain Mulholland Drive Ten Years Later

Saturday marks the tenth anniversary of David Lynch's 'Mulholland Drive.' Honestly, I'm not even going to pretend I know what 'Mulholland Drive' is about (though, Roger Ebert, God bless him, just might). What was originally intended to be a pilot for a television series later became one of the most bizarre and confusing movies ever to hit a theater. David Lynch seems to be celebrating the anniversary by opening a Paris nightclub based on the Silencio theater in the film. Unfortunately, I am not at all cool enough to go to Lynch's club (or any club, really), so instead I called an assortment of FOMF (which stands for Friends of Moviefone, a term I just coined right this second) to get their opinions of Lynch's classic film ten years later.

0 comments:

About Me

Blog Archive